- Our policy lasts until the day(s) of your sale.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must cancel your sale 48 hours before the opening time of the sale.
- To complete your refund, you must cancel sale 48 hours prior to the opening of the sale.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours of your the sale, you will not receive a refund, but your listing will show that it has been cancelled.
Refunds (if applicable)
Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.